KitaSeni services are provided and managed by MG Fine Art (“MG FINE ART”, “we” or “us”), which respects your privacy, which includes the privacy of your digital photographs and the personal data you provide to us.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL KITASENI COLLECT?
- Email address(es).
- Billing and delivery address(es).
- Date of birth.
- Phone number(s).
- Login details and an encrypted version of your password
- Purchase or order information includes transaction data.
- Details of your communications with our customer support team for assistance.
- IP Address.
- Website/browsing history, including geographical location, length of visit, and the number of viewed pages.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU?
We will collect personal data from you during the following times/situations:
- Register for an account on our website.
- Subscribing to our newsletter or product notifications.
- Purchasing products or vouchers through our website.
- Engaging with us through social media.
- Interacting with our customer experience team or other representatives.
- Leaving comments or reviews on our products and/or services.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal data in a number of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Verify your identity when you log in to your KitaSeni account.
- Processing your order for our products or services from ordering to delivery.
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems you may experience, to improve the experience of the site and for legal and security compliance purposes.
- Sending you the service announcement updates, marketing communications about KitaSeni.
- Processing your participation in our promotions or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys, testimonials, or contests.
- Interactions and further assistance may be required between you and our team.
- Enhancing the content on our website based on your personal preferences.
- Enabling us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud, or other crimes.
We reserve the right to disclose any relevant personal data in its sole discretion, with or without a warrant or court order from any law enforcement agencies, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to protect ourselves, or our business in certain situations, where you: (a) are in violation of the Terms of Service governing this site; (b) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged in any activity purporting to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another; or (c) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged in any other illegal conduct or activity. KitaSeni also reserves the right to report any suspected illegal activity to such entities for investigation and prosecution.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We limit access to your personal data to authorized KitaSeni team members only. They (KitaSeni team members) will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We may collect or share your personal data and/or information with our trusted third-party service providers in order to:
- Fulfill orders of products such as payment and delivery.
- To ensure that your financial information is safe, not being used wrongfully and to prevent fraud.
- To ensure that you receive a better customer experience, by displaying relevant content and advertisements for you across websites.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your consent.
5. PAYMENT SECURITY
All transactional information passed between KitaSeni Website and the third-party payment processors ( Stripe / Paypal ) is automatically encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available). This encryption protocol protects data as it travels over the internet. Therefore KitaSeni and its employees do not have access to your private information other than the information that you voluntarily submitted to us through the Site.
6. GENERAL SECURITY
KitaSeni seeks to have reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information given under our control. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through the Website or upload for storage in connection with the website is transmitted or stored at your own risk.
If in the event you feel that your account has been compromised you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting the KitaSeni staff at [email protected].
7. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
KitaSeni may attain your personal information from other sources such as via telephone or from other company websites. We may add this to the database we have already collected and collated to improve the products and services that we provide.
8. EMAIL PROVISIONS
By creating an account with us, your email address will be used as a communication tool in order for us to help keep you updated on our products and services. The emails sent from us to you may include (but are not limited to): product updates, company announcements, promotional content, contests, and giveaways.
If you received an error email from us, please provide us feedback at [email protected]
If you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email, you are free to unsubscribe to that particular type of email by following the “unsubscribe” instructions located at the bottom of each email sent.
If you find that artwork has been copied or used in any other product design in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately.
We will investigate and undertake the necessary measures upon obtaining all the required information for verification and authentication.
10. CONTACT US
13. CHANGES AND NOTIFICATION
term of services: Link here
refund and returns policy: Link here